We have reviewed the Governor's order, the multiple interpretive guidance notices, sought clarification and recognized we're no different than other package delivery services. Our products are put together right here in Silver Spring - in a facility that, for the time being, is closed to customers and visitors of any kind. Our arrangements are created by individual designers, working a minimum of 10' - 15' apart, and our delivery staff is leaving gifts at the recipient's door.
We are happy to say we can continue operations and continue to make contactless deliveries to you and your loved ones in the community. Below are a few of the extra precautions we're taking to ensure the health and safety of our customers, recipients, and employees.
- Carefully monitoring and following the latest guidelines posted by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), the Maryland Department of Health (MDH), and the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA)
- Instructed all staff to increase hand-washing per CDC guidelines and to stay home if they are feeling ill or displaying any symptoms what so ever
- Regular and thorough cleaning of all frequently touched surfaces
- Contactless delivery (all gifts are left by the recipient's door and immediately called to be informed of the delivery)
- All delivery staff are wearing gloves & masks
- Our design studio warehouse has been closed to the public.
- All staff in our design studio are keeping at least 10' - 15' from one another
A number of our suppliers have had to close their doors due to supply chain and logistical issues. We are working closely with our remaining suppliers to secure fresh flowers each day. If you'd like to place an order, please keep in mind there may be product substitutions based on current availability. If you have specific flower requests, please give us a call at 301-588-1300.
We hope you and yours are staying healthy and safe! We know that flowers can help reduce stress and be pleasant to have around during such an uncertain time when we are social distancing and staying home. We're here to help brighten someone's day!